Second call for abstracts now open
The second closing date for submission of abstracts is now 23rd May 2017. Authors will receive notification that their abstract has been received within 5 working days and notification of acceptance by 12th June.
Please note that early bird registration will close on 12th June.
- Full registration fee: £250 (Early bird rate)
- Full registration fee: £300 (After 12th June)
- Early career researcher * registration fee: £150 (Early bird rate)
- Early career researcher registration fee: £200 (After 12th June)
- Mendelian randomization short course fee: £220
- MR-Base user workshop fee: £20
- Conference dinner fee: £35
*Early Career Researchers include students and research staff employed at Universities and research institutes who do not hold an academic or tenured appointment.
The registration fee includes:
- Admission to all conference sessions on 11, 12 and 13 July
- Refreshments and lunch on 3 days
- Conference materials
- Abstract book
Submit an abstractSubmit abstract
You are invited to submit your abstract online. If you experience any difficulties submitting your abstract, or wish to withdraw your submission, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. The presenting author will need to complete registration for the conference within 10 days of notification of acceptance (if not already registered).
Register to attend the conferenceRegister online
Register for the conference as a member of the University of Bristol.
Delegates are invited to come together from 19:00 on Tuesday, July 11th for dinner and drinks on the rooftop terrace of Bambalan. Tickets are £35 and must be booked with your conference registration.
Please read our fees refund policy (PDF, 140 kB).