We welcome contributions in any area of the development, use and translation of Mendelian randomization, including:
- Detecting and adjusting for pleiotropy in MR
- Multivariable MR and mediation analysis
- MR of disease progression and time-to-event outcomes
- Adjusting for selection bias in MR
- Gene-environment interactions in MR
- Triangulation in MR
- Within family MR designs
- Exploiting individual level data in MR
- Omics and MR
First call for abstracts
The closing date for submission of abstracts is 20th February 2019. Authors will receive notification that their abstract has been received within 5 working days and notification of acceptance by 18th March 2019. There will be a second call for abstracts with a deadline of 15th April. Participants requiring an invitation to present to support a travel grant application are encouraged to respond to the first call for abstracts.
Late breaking abstracts
We have held a few presentation slots open for the submission of late-breaking abstracts. Please submit your abstract by 27th May 2019. We are unable to consider any abstracts received after this. Authors will be notified of whether their abstract has been accepted by 6 June.
- Full registration fee: £300 (early bird registration fee: £225 until 31 May 2019)
- Early career researcher* registration fee: £200 (early bird registration fee: £150 until 31 May 2019)
- Mendelian randomization short course fee: £220
- MR-Base user workshop fee: £20
- Mediation analysis workshop fee: £20
- Conference dinner fee: £35
*Early Career Researchers include students and research staff employed at Universities and research institutes who do not hold an academic or tenured appointment.
The registration fee includes:
- Admission to all conference sessions on 17th, 18th and 19th July
- Refreshments and lunch on 3 days
- Conference materials
- Abstract book
Submit an abstract
You are invited to submit your abstract online. If you experience any difficulties submitting your abstract, or wish to withdraw your submission, please contact email@example.com. The presenting author will need to complete registration for the conference within 10 days of notification of acceptance (if not already registered).
Register to attend the conference
Register for the conference as a member of the University of Bristol.
Delegates are invited to come together from 19:00 on Wednesday 17th July for dinner and drinks at Bristol Museum. Tickets are £35 and must be booked with your conference registration.
Please read our fees refund policy .